Total time: 10 minutes | Serves 4
Note: Use a peeler to shave the Parmesan into thin slices.
- 1/4 pound baby arugula (about 5 cups packed), washed and patted dry
- 2 ounces prosciutto di Parma (about 4 slices)
- 2 ounces Parmesan (about 1 cup), in inch-wide slices
- 3 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons top-quality olive oil
- Pinch of salt
Step 1Place the arugula in a large bowl. Cut the prosciutto into half-inch by 2-inch pieces and add to the bowl.
Step 2Add the Parmesan, then drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil on top. Sprinkle with the salt. Toss. Divide the salad onto 4 salad plates and serve.
220 calories; 10 grams protein; 3 grams carbohydrates; 0 fiber; 19 grams fat; 5 grams saturated fat; 22 mg. cholesterol; 545 mg. sodium.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More recipes in Quick and easy