Total time: 20 minutes | Serves 2
- 1/4 (14-ounce) carton regular tofu, drained
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion, plus more for garnish
- 1/3 (3-ounce) package smoked salmon, minced
- 4 eggs, beaten, or 1 cup nonfat egg substitute
- 1 whole-grain bagel, split in half and toasted
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- Tomato wedges, for garnish
Step 1Cut tofu into 1/2-inch slices and drain on paper towels, patting dry, then cut into 1/4-inch cubes.
Step 2Heat butter and oil in small skillet over medium heat until butter is melted and skillet hot. Saute tofu until lightly browned, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons green onion and salmon and saute over medium-low heat 1 minute. Stir in eggs. Cook until outer edges of eggs are set, then slowly stir as for scrambled eggs. Divide eggs between 2 bagel halves. Spoon dollops of sour cream atop eggs and garnish with green onion. Serve with tomato wedges.
328 calories; 596 mg sodium; 443 mg cholesterol; 22 grams fat; 29 grams carbohydrates; 30 grams protein; 1.12 grams fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Breakfasts