Total time: 15 minutes | Serves 4
- 10 large cooked shrimp (about 1/2 pound), peeled and cut into 1/3-inch dice
- 2/3 cup minced fennel
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 4 firm cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 warm slices basic bruschetta
- Small dill sprigs, for garnish
Step 1Combine the shrimp, fennel, mayonnaise, red onion, dill, capers and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Toss to mix. (This can be made a day ahead and refrigerated.) Toss in the tomatoes.
Step 2To serve, spoon the shrimp salad on warm bruschetta slices, dividing evenly. Garnish with dill sprigs. Serve immediately.
200 calories; 463 mg sodium; 99 mg cholesterol; 8 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 18 grams carbohydrates; 13 grams protein; 1.75 grams fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Appetizers