Total time: 45 minutes | Makes 15 pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh crab meat
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 pound daikon, about 2 to 2 1/2 inches in diameter
- Blanched chives or green onion tops, for tying
Step 1Combine the crab meat, mayonnaise, minced chives, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Step 2With a mandoline or slicer, cut the daikon into thin circles. Place 1 teaspoon of the crab mixture onto each daikon circle. Fold in half. Loop one chive or green onion top around the folded daikon and tie into a knot.
24 calories; 217 mg sodium; 9 mg cholesterol; 1 gram fat; 0 saturated fat; 1 gram carbohydrates; 3 grams protein; 0.14 gram fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More recipes in Appetizers