Total time: 10 minutes | Makes a generous half cup of sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
Step 1Place all ingredients in a blender container and blend until smooth. Sauce keeps one week, refrigerated. Serve it at room temperature.
39 calories; 0 protein; 1 gram carbohydrates; 0 fiber; 4 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 0 cholesterol; 0 sugar; 118 mg. sodium.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Sauces and condiments