Total time: 25 minutes | Serves 4
- 4 (6-ounce) sea bass filets
- Salt, pepper
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (2-ounce) bag Mexican pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Oil, for grilling
Step 1Prepare a medium-hot grill.
Step 2Season the filets with salt and pepper and set aside.
Step 3Combine the mango, red onion, cilantro, cumin, pumpkin seeds and lime juice in a bowl. Taste and add salt as desired. Set aside.
Step 4Grill the fish on an oiled grill rack until it just starts to flake, about 4 to 5 minutes a side.
274 calories; 197 mg sodium; 71 mg cholesterol; 10 grams fat; 2 grams saturated fat; 10 grams carbohydrates; 36 grams protein; 1.58 grams fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Fish and shellfish