Total time: 50 minutes | Makes 12 miniature cheesecakes
Note: You can top these with cherry pie filling, melted chocolate, or fresh fruit and warmed apricot jam.
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and kept warm
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Step 1Using sharp metal cookie cutter about 2 inches in diameter, cut each graham square into a circle. Place each in paper-lined cup of muffin pan.
Step 2Brush each graham with butter. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle each cracker with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 to 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, for garnish
Step 1Cream cream cheese with granulated sugar and flour. Blend in eggs, vanilla, lemon extract and half and half. Pour into prepared muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees until just set, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool well (or freeze). Dust with powdered sugar.
288 calories; 245 mg sodium; 102 mg cholesterol; 18 grams fat; 27 grams carbohydrates; 6 grams protein; 0.16 gram fiber.