- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon finely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground Ceylon or Mexican cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cubeb berries (optional)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
Step 1Combine the ginger, turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, cubeb berries and nutmeg and shake well to mix thoroughly. Store, tightly covered for up to 6 months.
Each of 6 servings:
599 calories; 34 grams protein; 41 grams carbohydrates; 4 grams fiber; 33 grams fat; 12 grams saturated fat; 114 mg. cholesterol; 13 grams sugar; 778 mg. sodium.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Sauces and condiments