Total time: 25 minutes | Serves 4
Note: Adapted from Napoli Italian Restaurant in Loma Linda.
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound large (16 to 20 count) shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup drained jarred artichokes
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound capellini (angel hair) pasta, cooked al dente in salted water
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
Step 1Heat a 12- to 14-inch saute pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add the olive oil, shrimp and garlic and cook, tossing or stirring frequently until the shrimp is just cooked, about 2 minutes.
Step 2Add the mushrooms, tomatoes and artichokes and continue to cook until the mushrooms are softened, about 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Step 3Stir in the pasta and parsley, and toss to combine and warm the pasta. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
519 calories; 29 grams protein; 50 grams carbohydrates; 3 grams fiber; 22 grams fat; 3 grams saturated fat; 168 mg cholesterol; 4 grams sugar; 328 mg sodium.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More recipes in Fish and shellfish