Total time: 30 minutes | Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger root
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound cooked pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 2 Asian pears, quartered, peeled, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Arugula leaves
Step 1Combine sesame oil, ginger, rice vinegar, lime juice, sugar, garlic and salt in small bowl.
Step 2Toss together pork and pears in bowl. Add dressing and lightly toss until ingredients are coated.
Step 3Gently stir in cilantro and pomegranate seeds. Line platter with arugula leaves and spoon salad onto leaves.
323 calories; 790 mg sodium; 89 mg cholesterol; 9 grams fat; 28 grams carbohydrates; 33 grams protein; 2.39 grams fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More recipes in Main courses