Total time: 30 minutes | Serves 4 to 6
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Step 1Combine the vinegar, shallot, Dijon mustard, thyme, oregano and salt in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until it emulsifies.
- 4 cups cold, cooked jasmine rice
- 4 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 (13 3/4-ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, quartered
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup roasted and salted pistachios, coarsely chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
Step 1Place the rice, chicken, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, olives and nuts in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and stir to combine.
Step 2Drizzle the dressing on top, tossing until all of the mixture is coated. Serve on the lettuce leaves.
Each of 6 servings:
622 calories; 681 mg sodium; 83 mg cholesterol; 37 grams fat; 6 grams saturated fat; 37 grams carbohydrates; 35 grams protein; 6.06 grams fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Quick and easy