Total time: 25 minutes | Serves 8 to 10
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 mango, ripe but firm, peeled and diced
- 1 large plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/2 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, pureed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Step 1Place the pineapple, mango, tomato, onion, chipotle, lime juice, honey, vinegar, cilantro and salt in a bowl. Toss well to mix. Taste; adjust the seasoning, if necessary. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate a few hours or overnight. Stir well before serving.
Each of 10 servings:
27 calories; 153 mg sodium; 0 cholesterol; 0 fat; 0 saturated fat; 7 grams carbohydrates; 0 protein; 0.78 gram fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More recipes in Sauces and condiments