Total time: 30 minutes | Serves 4
Note: From Piero Selvaggio.
- 2 bunches (1/2 pound) arugula or 2 (5-ounce) bags
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 pound ahi tuna, sliced as thinly as possible
- 1 (2.2-ounce) package radish sprouts
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1 plum tomato, sliced very thinly
Step 1Tear the arugula into large pieces. Drain and finely chop the capers, and in a small bowl, combine them with the white wine, lemon juice and 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Step 2Combine the remaining olive oil with the vinegar and toss with the arugula. Place a portion of the arugula in the middle of each of 4 plates. Arrange the tuna over the greens and garnish with radish sprouts, chopped shallot and the tomato. Spoon on the caper dressing and serve.
352 calories; 111 mg sodium; 22 mg cholesterol; 31 grams fat; 5 grams saturated fat; 4 grams carbohydrates; 15 grams protein; 1.15 grams fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More recipes in Appetizers