Total time: 20 minutes | Serves 2
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish, drained
- 4 slices thin-sliced rye bread
- 3 ounces thinly sliced turkey pastrami
- 2/3 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (1/2-ounce) slice low-fat Swiss cheese, cut in half
- Nonstick cooking spray
Step 1Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce and pickle relish. Spread dressing on each slice bread.
Step 2Top each of 2 slices bread with 1 1/2 ounces turkey pastrami, 1/3 cup sauerkraut and 1/2 slice Swiss cheese. Cover each with 1 slice bread to make sandwich. Spray top bread slices with cooking spray. Put sandwiches, sprayed side down, in preheated skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Cook over medium-low heat until bread is golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes, then turn to brown other side.
Step 3Cut sandwiches into thirds and serve with dill pickles.
248 calories; 1,469 mg sodium; 15 mg cholesterol; 5 grams fat; 36 grams carbohydrates; 15 grams protein; 1.15 grams fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Sandwiches