Total time: 15 minutes | Serves 10 to 12
- 1 1/4 cups pitted black olives (kalamata, Nicoise or similar)
- 2 tablespoons salted capers
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds, whole with skin
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup grape seed or canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Step 1In the bowl of a food processor, chop the olives and capers to a coarse paste. Remove to another bowl.
Step 2Place the almonds in the food processor and chop coarsely. Add the chopped almonds and the parsley to the olive mix.
Step 3Add the oil and cayenne pepper and stir to combine.
Step 4Serve with baguette slices or crackers.
Note: From Chef Chris Behre at Cinch.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Appetizers