Total time: 20 minutes | Makes 3/4 cup
- 10 anchovy fillets, cleaned (and rinsed if salt-packed) and finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch lemon zest strips
Step 1In a small saucepan, combine the anchovy, garlic, butter, oil and lemon zest. Bring to a simmer over low heat and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and hold in a warm place.
Protein 1 gram;
Fat 9 grams;
Saturated fat 3 grams;
Cholesterol 13 mg;
Sodium 123 mg.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More recipes in Sauces and Condiments