Total time: 15 minutes | Serves 8 to 12
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- Hot sauce
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 large tomato, halved, seeded and diced small
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, cored, diced small and chilled
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley, for garnish (optional)
Step 1Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and few drops hot sauce in 1 1/2-quart bowl. Add bacon and tomato. (Can be made several hours ahead and refrigerated.)
Step 2To serve, stir in lettuce and season to taste with salt, pepper and hot sauce. Garnish with parsley, if using. Serve immediately.
Each of 12 servings:
47 calories; 107 mg sodium; 10 mg cholesterol; 3 grams fat; 3 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram protein; 0.19 gram fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Sauces and Condiments