Total time: 8 minutes | Makes 1 cup
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons finely cut chives
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2/3 cup best-quality olive oil
Step 1In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, shallots, chives, salt and pepper. When the salt has dissolved, whisk in the olive oil.
Note: Use a pair of kitchen shears to snip the chives. This vinaigrette can be made a few hours ahead of time; the additional time will allow the flavors to blend, the shallots to mellow, and the color to deepen slightly.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Sauces and Condiments