Active work and total preparation time: 15 minutes | Serves 4 to 6
- 4 cups Thai chicken stock
- 2 (3-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (15-ounce) can straw mushrooms, drained
- 1 to 3 roasted Thai chiles
- 5 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk (not light)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cabbage
- Makrut (Thai) lime leaves, for garnish
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
Step 1Bring Thai chicken stock to simmer over medium-high heat in large pot. Add chicken, mushrooms and chiles and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Stir in fish sauce, lime juice and coconut milk. Add chopped cabbage and cook until just tender, about 1 minute. Divide among serving bowls and garnish each with 1 to 2 lime leaves and cilantro.
Each of 6 serving:
216 calories; 1,270 mg sodium; 12 mg cholesterol; 16 grams fat; 10 grams carbohydrates; 11 grams protein; 2.18 grams fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Best Recipes