Total time: 30 minutes | Makes 4 cups
- 1 (3/4-pound) package cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 6 oranges, peeled and cut in sections
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Salt, pepper
Step 1Bring cranberries, sugar and water to boil in saucepan and simmer 15 minutes until cranberries are cooked to thick sauce. Transfer to bowl to cool.
Step 2When cooled, add oranges, onion, cilantro, olive oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Chill until ready to serve.
Each 1/4 cup serving:
104 calories; 19 mg sodium; 0 cholesterol; 2 grams fat; 22 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram protein; 0.47 gram fiber
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More recipes in Sauces and Condiments