Total time: 10 minutes | Makes 1 generous cup
- 1 cup labneh (or Greek yogurt), preferably not fat-free
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely minced chives
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground dried or ½ teaspoon freshly grated turmeric root
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Step 1In a bowl, whisk together the labneh, olive oil, chives, lemon zest and juice, and turmeric. Season with ½ heaping teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper, or to taste.
Note: Adapted from a recipe by Adeena Sussman.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More recipes in Sauces and Condiments