Total time: 15 minutes plus 1 hour chilling | Makes 2 1/2 to 3 cups
- 2 cups pitted dates, cut in half
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup sweet Passover wine
Step 1Blend dates and raisins in bowl of food processor until very finely minced. Transfer to large bowl and add walnuts, pine nuts, ginger and wine and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and chill 1 hour.
44 calories; 1 mg sodium; 0 cholesterol; 2 grams fat; 7 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram protein; 0.28 gram fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Sauces and Condiments