Total time: 15 minutes, plus 1 hour chilling time | Serves about 28
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (2-ounce) tin anchovies, drained
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 green onion, green part and 1 inch of the white, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Step 1In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream and blend until smooth. Set aside.
Step 2Combine the anchovies, parsley, chives, green onion, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise in a blender and process until smooth. Transfer the mixture to the bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill the dip before serving with potato chips or crudites.
Each serving of 1 tablespoon:
89 calories; 1 gram protein; 1 gram carbohydrates; 0 fiber; 9 grams fat; 2 grams saturated fat; 13 mg. cholesterol; 117 mg. sodium.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Sauces and condiments