Total time: 30 minutes | Serves 6 to 8
- 2 pounds baby octopus (16 to 25 pieces), fresh or thawed if frozen, cleaned
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, minced
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Korean sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Korean red chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Step 1Sprinkle octopus with salt to taste and rub on for about a minute. Rinse in cold water. Drain. Repeat. Pat dry with paper towels.
Step 2Combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, soy sauce, oil, chile powder and pepper in bowl. Coat octopus generously with seasoning.
Step 3Grill over medium-high heat, moving around grill so octopus cooks evenly, 3 to 4 minutes.
Each of 8 servings:
85 calories; 1,298 mg sodium; 221 mg cholesterol; 2 grams fat; 30 grams carbohydrates; 29 grams protein; 1.23 grams fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Fish and Shellfish