Total time: 20 minutes | Serves 4
Note: Diane Morgan is co-author of "Dressed to Grill: Savvy Recipes for Girls Who Play With Fire."
- 3/4 pound grilled halibut
- 1 grilled or roasted red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2 large stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive tapenade
- Dash dried red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 sandwich rolls
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
Step 1Use a fork to flake the halibut into bite-size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the diced bell pepper, green onions, parsley and celery. Toss to combine.
Step 2In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, tapenade and pepper flakes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss the salad with the dressing.
Step 3Split the sandwich rolls in half and toast them. Place a lettuce leaf on the bottom half of each roll. Divide and mound the halibut salad on top. Cover with the top half of the roll, arrange on dinner plates and serve immediately.
416 calories; 602 mg sodium; 42 mg cholesterol; 21 grams fat; 3 grams saturated fat; 30 grams carbohydrates; 27 grams protein; 2.59 grams fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Fish and Shellfish