Total time: 10 minutes | Serves 1
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup radish sprouts
- 1/4 cup shredded cucumber
- 1 slice low-fat tofu, about 2x3 inches
- 2 tomato slices
- 1/2 cup shaved bonito flakes
Step 1Combine soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sesame seeds, sugar and ginger. Whisk in miso. Makes 1/4 cup.
Step 2When ready to serve, arrange lettuce on plate along with radish sprouts and cucumber. Top with tofu and tomato slices, then sprinkle bonito flakes over top. Serve with dressing.
1 serving with 1 tablespoon dressing:
125 calories; 934 mg sodium; 0 cholesterol; 5 grams fat; 17 grams carbohydrates; 6 grams protein; 2.72 grams fiber.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More recipes in Appetizers