Total time: 10 minutes | Makes a generous 2 cups
Note: Adapted from a recipe by Joan’s on Third.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons canola oil blend
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dark chili powder
- 1 tablespoon plus ½ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
Step 1In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth. Taste and season as desired with salt and pepper.
Each generous tablespoon:
Calories 130; Protein 0; Carbohydrates 1 gram; Fiber 0; Fat 14 grams; Saturated fat 1 gram; Cholesterol 8 mg; Sugar 0; Sodium 109 mg
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More recipes in Sauces and Condiments