Total time: 15 minutes, plus sitting time | Makes 3 cups
- 1 large English cucumber or 4 Persian cucumbers
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups full-fat plain yogurt
- 1 large clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint
Step 1Peel and grate the cucumber(s) into a medium bowl. Stir in the salt, cover and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
Step 2Drain the cucumbers, squeezing out as much liquid as you can. Add the yogurt, garlic, pepper and mint and stir to combine.
Each quarter cup:
30 calories; 2 grams protein; 3 grams carbohydrates; 0 fiber; 1 gram fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 5 mg. cholesterol; 68 mg. sodium.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Sauces and Condiments