Total time: 10 minutes | Serves 36
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Spanish sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
Step 1Place the shallots, salt, pepper and sugar in a blender. Add the vinegar and mustard and blend until smooth, 30 to 40 seconds.
Step 2Slowly blend in the extra virgin olive oil. Refrigerate.
Each serving of 1 tablespoon:
81 calories; 0 protein; 0 carbohydrates; 0 fiber; 9 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 0 cholesterol; 45 mg. sodium.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Sauces and Condiments