Total time: 15 minutes | Serves 6
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 pound sugar snap peas in the pod
- 1/2 pound shelled English peas
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Step 1Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add the butter and melt over medium-low heat. Stir in the shallots. Cook the shallots about 1 minute. Stir in the sugar snap peas, English peas and water. Bring to a simmer. Cook the peas until the pods are tender yet crisp, about 5 minutes.
Step 2Remove from the heat and stir in the dill, mint, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at email@example.com
More recipes in Vegetables