Total time: 8 minutes | Makes 2 cups
Note: This recipe is adapted from one by chef Suzanne Tracht of Jar.
- 2 cups crème fraîche
- 5 tablespoons (1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon) horseradish sauce, preferably Atomic, liquid drained before measuring (drain the liquid and pack in tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons tightly packed freshly grated horseradish
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Step 1In a medium bowl, whisk together the crème fraîche, horseradish sauce, grated horseradish, salt, pepper, lemon juice, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir to loosen the sauce before serving.
Each of 16 servings:
Calories 114; Protein 1 gram; Carbohydrates 2 grams; Fiber 0; Fat 11 grams; Saturated fat 7 grams;
Cholesterol 40 mg; Sugar 1 gram; Sodium 210 mg.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More recipes in Best Recipes