Total time: 10 minutes | Serves 2 to 4 as an appetizer or snack
Note: Serve with bread or vegetable sticks.
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups prepared yogurt cheese (or cream cheese)
- 6 green olives, pitted and slivered or chopped
- 6 black olives, pitted and slivered and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted pistachios, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped capers
- Coarsely ground black pepper, optional
Step 1Mix together the yogurt cheese, green olives, black olives, pistachios, parsley and capers and spread in a shallow bowl or plate. Season with coarsely ground black pepper, if desired. Garnish the center with chopped pistachio nuts and rim with chopped parsley.
Each of 4 servings:
121 calories; 9 grams protein; 12 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram fiber; 5 grams fat; 2 grams saturated fat; 9 mg. cholesterol; 228 mg. sodium.
Have a specific question about a recipe or found a problem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More recipes in Appetizers